best place to run battery wire to amp octavia vrs 1?

i'm in desperate need of getting my sub wired up in the boot of my octavia but i've always hated running the power feed in any car i've had and there seems to be a slight lack of grommets in the bulkhead of a octavia!

only place i can see there might be something looks like it would about run behind the glovebox?

any advice or even pics of where you have run yours?

thanks

john

there arent loads to be honest, easiest route i have found in the octavia is behind the glove box (take it out) and behind the airbox housing is a grommit that runs to the scuttle area behind the pollen filter housing, its tight but you can run it through there (once you have removed the scuttle tray covers of course) then down through the engine bar to your battery.......good luck as its not fun!

yes Robs site is really useful......check out the amazing pics too, lucky guy is Rob!!!

i'm in desperate need of getting my sub wired up in the boot of my octavia but i've always hated running the power feed in any car i've had and there seems to be a slight lack of grommets in the bulkhead of a octavia!

only place i can see there might be something looks like it would about run behind the glovebox?

any advice or even pics of where you have run yours?

thanks

john

Hi John

If you have not done it yet !

Run the cable down from the battery along the chassis leg to the back of the car, I am sure there will be a grommet, but if not drill a hole and put a grommet and put your wire through it.

but run the cable along with the fuel pipes and or the brake pipes and just cable tie to them, but make sure it is no where near the exhaust or where it will rub, but a lot less

mess than ripping all the pannels out.

Radiotwo