Join Briskoda and save Hundreds

Just a note to all

I started looking on here several years ago, and the information I found prompted me to buy my VRS

I then paid to be a member to support the site

Yes you can get the info on here from other users, but payment keeps it going

I have literally saved hundreds of pounds from the information gleaned on here and from the members Ask a Tech

Infact just this week alone I have saved over £250 (tyres, electric window, temperature fault)

Yes I could have gleaned this info and used it for free

Though if we do not chip in then it may not always be here, so please support BRISKODA chuck a few quid in and become a greenie

Off course there is no obligation but it is Nice to be Nice

Thanks Briskoda I can now afford to go out this weekend Yee Haa

National

It's always a very hard act balancing the needs of a free site with the need to charge membership, I think Briskoda has it just right.

I found this was a great site to dip in and out of (as a free to access site) then when I was considering a remap decided to join as I was using the site a lot more.

I can't say I have saved any money yet, the remapper I used was not a site sponsor (slap my wrists!) but I wanted to help towards the site's costs by joining.

Which reminds me, I must claim my free car sticker!!

I did not mean to break the rules by advertising

Just the fact that I am happy to support Briskoda after being on the site, jobs I have been able to do myself that saved lots of labour costs using advice from other site users

I liked it so much I wrote my own "how to" for heater blower replacement to help others

A llittle bit of an advert to draw attention that you can actually join, help the site, and become a greenie with a Briskoda sticker and an in your face tuned by STAR PERFORMANCE DYSART in the back windie

Bummer, on the way to work today I saw a RED Fabia in a layby with the boot and bonnet open, I continued along the road a couple of miles or six, to a turning point went back, and the *&^% had gone

Not that I could have done much other than offer the mobile phone ;-)

National

I just saved £50 insuring my vRS with Chris Knott (site sponsor) so that pays my freedom membership for the next few years :thumbup:

Not everyone's so lucky there, but between here and my Haynes, I've saved hundreds! :)

To be honest this post made me think about it joining Briskoda again (my last membership lapsed). The final push I needed was that without being a member I could not post items for sale. I think it's fair to restrict some aspects of the site for those who financially support it - £12 is nothing for the advice and support you can get when you have a problem with your car.

Keep up the good work :)