Cam belt renewal

I live in Doncaster, where do you good people suggest I take my Octy 2.0tdi for it's cam belt renewal, it's coming up to 4 years old, 46,000 miles.DON'T SUGGEST HAZLEDENS!

Try Bickertons at Sheffield.

I've just had a letter from them saying that the cam belt is due on the Fabia vrs I used to own and

they'll do it for £229 inc vat. 2 years ago I was quoted £450 off them,They must be really struggling...

Where are you getting these good prices at can you say when and where, did that include full cambelt kit and water pump?

It's worth travelling as I have been quoted double myself on a 2005 Octy 2 hatch 1.9 105bhp

I'll be going to DEUTSCHE MARK, Kirk Sandall Doncaster 01302 890434, they have just done a super job on my son's VW Golf Tdi cambelt.... Lovley.They know all about Skodas...not like Hazledens!