Looking forward to a new Roomy

Robjon

Hi everyone. I stumbled across Briskoda while searching for information about the Roomy. I was impressed by the level of knowledge, enthusiasm and comradeship displayed by the community.

I discovered all the information I wanted in the Forum - and a whole lot more besides. Recommendations, interior dimensions, engine characteristics, missing spare wheels, missing rear headrests - it was all there. Thank you everyone, this was priceless, real-world information.

I will be taking a Roomy for a test drive soon and I realise the dealer will not have a hard job selling it to me. You guys have already done that!

Robjon

Update - I test-drove a Roomy today and I loved it. I become a fully-fledged Skoda owner in September. Scout 1.9TDI.

Thank you everyone for the quality of information in the Forum. Briskoda has to be one of my best finds ever.

Anthracite, with that wonderful panoramic sunroof.

And thanks to Briskodians, I knew I had to specify a third rear headrest - and a spare wheel instead of a goo can. The dealer insisted a full size spare wheel was not available on the Scout and a space-saver was the only option. Shame, but anything's better than the goo can.

Anthracite, with that wonderful panoramic sunroof.

And thanks to Briskodians, I knew I had to specify a third rear headrest - and a spare wheel instead of a goo can. The dealer insisted a full size spare wheel was not available on the Scout and a space-saver was the only option. Shame, but anything's better than the goo can.

Good man it's my favourite colour :rolleyes: and you'll love the glass roof :cool:

IMGP1551.jpg

IMGP1549.jpg