What rear ARB?

Should I choose?

I've been reading up on this mod and it seems to be a DEFINATE mod that I should do to my vRS.

The question seems to be though, which one? I don't seem to bee able to find the answer! :)

I've seem people talk about Eibach, Neuspeed, Whiteline and Jabba I think.

I had a Whiteline one fitted to my last car, I was very impressed with that.

So what should I buy? Or doesn't it really matter :)

Your telling me you have bought all them mods and haven't fitted a RARB yet!:rotz::eek:

Neuspeed 28mm RARB,it's dearer than the whiteline one but is better quality.:thumbup:

I know I know!

It was a matter of circumstance if you follow me, this deal came up, that bit of discount became available if you get me.

The R32 FARB isn't on yet and neither are the bushes. I need to get the rear ARB and then I'll fit it all together.

Thanks for the advice as usual mate, where is best to get the Neuspeed jobbie?

Your telling me you have bought all them mods and haven't fitted a RARB yet!:rotz::eek:

Neuspeed 28mm RARB,it's dearer than the whiteline one but is better quality.:thumbup:

I was told to avoid the whiteline ones for the same reason... by the VAG tuner i go to if that at all helps :)

I know I know!

It was a matter of circumstance if you follow me, this deal came up, that bit of discount became available if you get me.

The R32 FARB isn't on yet and neither are the bushes. I need to get the rear ARB and then I'll fit it all together.

Thanks for the advice as usual mate, where is best to get the Neuspeed jobbie?

Awesome had a special price last sat for the RR day,it was £230 including vat.

I would wait a few weeks until they have the Show and Shine day at the end of August as they usually have a few offers on,so it may save you some cash.:thumbup:

Just get the R32 fitted as the RARB will fit straight on when you get it and all will be done.

How is the car handling at the moment?

Another vote for the Neuspeed 28mm rear arb, had one on my old Octy vRS for years, it never rusted, and totally transformed the handling.

Jay, it handles well mate. I always thought it did, since the KWs went on I haven't REALLY given it a load of stick but it seems good.

It just seems like a shame not to finish the handling package.

So Sarah, just HOW cheap cheap cheap can you do me a Neuspeed rear ARB for??!?!?! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest there isnt massive choice,

Money no object (my choice without a doubt would be neuspeed or autotech) around 270ish (25mm or 28mm)

If you can get them out of a kit (as they are sold front and rear and the front wont fit the vrs) eibach or h&r (am sure the h&r is only sold in kit form like the eibach) (25mm or 28mm again)

or whiteline at around 150ish at 22mm.

***KW now do a kit apprently for just under £300 for both front and rear (22mm & 22mm)****** Tsp try speaking to DPM he has this and the whiteline kit in stock.

I wonder how stiff the whiteline bar is when on stiffest compared to a 25mm eibach or neuspeed bar, anyone have any idea?

Edited by sweedish