Under tray / Guard for a Superb (What is it called?)

Help please I have recently smashed the plastic tray under my engine, hit a rabbit and it was lodged in the front, the tray has since been trailing and half is now missing, having problems finding a replacement, mainly because I don't know what it is called really? any one help please is this gonna cost me a fortune?

Plastic sump tray or sump guard. I'm sure someone with ETKA will be along shortly to quote you a Part Number :)

Or pop over to the Jorily section, for Skoda parts, where I'm sure Graham will help you out with more info and a price :thumbup:

Steve

Can't help on part numbers but generally engine covers/guards are called cowling, the lower ones under the car usually known as a cowling tray.

Effin 'ell! I posted something useful! Strange times we live in.

Just to add my 2p here, there are two trays under the engine, one at the front and one at the rear but if you need to replace them then be prepared as they aren't cheap...........:eek:

Just to add my 2p here, there are two trays under the engine, one at the front and one at the rear but if you need to replace them then be prepared as they aren't cheap...........:eek:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I recently repalaced both mine as they were falling to bits, fortunately my someone I know was able to get them for me through his work and he told me that even with his discounts they would have cost me near £150, amazingly thay had a Superb in that needed new under trays ;)

Get reinforced trays from the HD suspension option Superb. Not that much more expensive, and much more durable, as they're glass fibre reinforced.