Colour loss on Leather Seat

Due to some spilt nail varnish and my attempts to get it off my New (3 months) old Ivory Leather seat now has a light coloured mark on it.

Anyone know of a repairer in the Leeds area

29882.attach

29883.attach

What about a mild abrasive? Surely it will dull the leather a bit but it's better than that red stain you have at the moment.

Try something like that CIF cream for cleaning house appliances and work your way up if it doesn't do the trick. 2nd pic it also looks like you need some stitching work.

The first picture is a before with the nail varnish. The second is after I cleaned it off with - started with soapy water then flash etc. Then white spirit, then petrol, then CIF, finally my wife remembered she had some nail varnish remover pads. That did it but too late I had taken the top coat off the seat. Stitching is fine it's just the picture is poor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...