opinions required

I have audi TT lower control arms to fit to enable me to adjust front static camber to

from the standard -1 degree to the TT spec -1.5 degrees.(not fitted yet)

But a friend of mine with a Ed 30 golf has a set of H2sport top mounts which are adjustable to 4 pre set camber angles, of negative 0, 1, 1.5, 2 degrees.

He has some crazy race spec coilovers on his and these dont fit and no longer wants them.

he suggested a swap with my TT lower arms.

They are designed to fit stock suspension on a GTI, and since mine are using stock top mounts they should fit my coilovers.

im tempted as i should be able to adjust them my self without the need for re-alignment everytime.

Walk will still be fitted.

Anybody any thoughts or input on what i should do??

Sy:thumbup:

Im no longer the owner of TT lower contol arms:(, instead i now own a set of H2sport top mounts:D stand by for fitting once in the uk.my car has -1.25 front camber now, and am going to set the top mounts at -1.5 giving me a nice -1.75. which should be a very good compromise between cornering and tyre wear.

On top of that on friday im booked into the skoda garage here to have my WALK fitted(they wont fit the top mounts though:mad:) top mounts wil be fitted once i am in the UK for good.

and then saturday provided the weather is good, ill be down the nurburgring for the whole day.:D

I went to the nurburgring earlier this week, so ill produce a review of the difference the WALK has made on the track. hopefully loads, but the car felt awesome the other day around the track anyway, An improvement is always welcome though.