Hello from North Herts

puma25uk

Hi everybody

Been lurking on the forum for a while, excellent board with great advice and dynamics!

Recently traded in my Mondeo tdci for an Octavia vRS TFSI Limited Edition. Cracking piece of motor. I had a Fabia 8v back in 2001 on which I'd done 18k miles in 9 months before it was written off in an accident :(

2 weeks of ownership with the new Octy are enough to reassure me I have made the right purchase. An absolute joy to drive.

Looking forward to lurking around and learn some more from fellow Briskodians :thumbup:

See you around, and drive safe everyone!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes

Justin, I see on your profile you drive a yellow octy; wondering if it wouldn't have been you I saw in Stevenage last week around the Roaring Meg retail park roundabout? I saw a yellow Octy vRS reg ***VRS coming the other way of the dual carriageway going into the new town.

And the red octy vrs estate that parked next to my pride and joy at Mothercare last Saturday... fess up :P

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes

Justin, I see on your profile you drive a yellow octy; wondering if it wouldn't have been you I saw in Stevenage last week around the Roaring Meg retail park roundabout? I saw a yellow Octy vRS reg ***VRS coming the other way of the dual carriageway going into the new town.

And the red octy vrs estate that parked next to my pride and joy at Mothercare last Saturday... fess up :P

Not me Im afraid, I normally drive past Stevenage as fast as possible! :rofl:

I either drive a 07 plate vRS or a T plate Felicia Fun! - Both yellow! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Moge,

Most likely, which makes me think it was your VR6 I saw then, if that's what you drive. I do remember a Golf owner walking past and looking at my vRS.

I seldom have to go there but, coincidentally, will be there again shortly :)

Puma