Oem alarm scorpion octy 1

What do the remote fobs look like. I spent ages trying to find instructions for mine so as I could get spare fobs (as scorpion went bust years ago I think).

I have instructions for the 1015T2 which is the upgrade and it works for me for recoding fobs etc.

The alarm I have is a 1213 ,the scorpion alarms go in groups 8xx,9xx,10xx,11xx,12xx,20xx,and each different group uses a different case and connector .The alarm supplied from skoda has a wiring loom with a part number from skoda and uses a 12 and 18 way connector and the same connector as the 12xx

series of alarms but uses a different colour convention so without having the pinout for the connector I am stuck .I have identified most of the wires as they are common to the 1215,1218,1221 alarm but these alarms use separate remote controls and the 1213 uses the oem control so where those alarms have inputs this one has outputs

and vice versa.If anyone is interested I have installation instructions for about 20 scorpion alarms from my research

• 11 months later...

The alarm I have is a 1213 ,the scorpion alarms go in groups 8xx,9xx,10xx,11xx,12xx,20xx,and each different group uses a different case and connector .The alarm supplied from skoda has a wiring loom with a part number from skoda and uses a 12 and 18 way connector and the same connector as the 12xx

series of alarms but uses a different colour convention so without having the pinout for the connector I am stuck .I have identified most of the wires as they are common to the 1215,1218,1221 alarm but these alarms use separate remote controls and the 1213 uses the oem control so where those alarms have inputs this one has outputs

and vice versa.If anyone is interested I have installation instructions for about 20 scorpion alarms from my research

hi,was just wondering if you had instructions for a 5021t scorpion that i just bought for my 02 octavia.thanks in advance. jon

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have the installation instructions for the scorpion alarm as fitted by dealers ,I have the alarm and loom for it but no instructions .this is an alarm operated off the rc central locking plippers.

thanks

Did you ever manage to get a copy of the installation instructions?

I have the same alarm on my 2001 Octavia which is now giving problems so may need the instructions to remove it. Thanks.