The Big South Yorkshire Meet

T. Spark

will any one be bring vag.com down to the meet would like to try it out on the octi and see why it moans (flashes EML) at me at high speed:thumbup:

thanks in advance Tom

I could bring VAGCOM but I have 2 problems.

1. My laptop battery is screwed so last about 10-15 mins (from a full charge) before dying and takes "a while" to boot up:(

2. I havent had VAGCOM long so dont really know how to use it:rofl: If you know how to do the logging I would be happy to help:thumbup:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not away in the camper then I intend to be there in the Boxster as I'd like to meet Octimark and have a look over my old car. Also I find BBQ's really hard to resist!

Look forward to it Eddy:cool:

Hia there, I cant see a meet time. Unless I'm blind as a bat! Probably just not looking properly. Anyhow I'll be there on the forecasted sunny and dry day! Where do I get the pass to leave Derbyshire and re-enter Yorkshire? tee hee hee

1. T. Spark (Ibiza FR TDi)

2. Antnee (Ibiza PD130 hopefully!)

3. Tom. (Ibiza Sport PD130)

4. Crafoo (Ibiza FR 20vT)

5. rsorion (Octy vRS)

6. Paul Dethick (Ibiza Cupra 8v)

7. BKR (Ibiza PD100)

8. Dan1.6 (Ibiza MK3 Sport) *strong maybe*

9. gcr31463 (Octy TDI) *might be able to pop down briefly*

10. Aj_log (Ibiza MK3 1.4)

11. Ibizza staff (Ibiza FR 20vT)

12. Stefan (Toledo TDI)

13. ljpacey (Ibiza FR 20vT )

14. vrsadz (vRS Fabia) *maybe*

15. 150bhp&counting (Octy vRS) *maybe*

16. Kezfr07 (Leon FR tfsi)

17. Tfsi Mike (Leon Cupra TFSI)

18. Nimrod (no idea!?)

19. bertrum (MK4 Ibiza 1.4 *pre-supercharger you know!*)

20. AndrewJB (MK4 Ibiza P80) *slight maybe!*

21. Octimark (Octy 4x4)

22. Oggy (Octy vRS)

23. Dave Clayton (1.4 Leon)

24. robh (Leon Cupra mk2)

25. fozzybear

26. xhellixx (1.4 Leon)

27. ste-lfc- (possible)

28. Stilla. (PD130 Ibiza Sport)

29. Whitey (Mk2 Leon FR)

30. Jonnyjonjon (LCR)

31. Dani_b19 (S3)

32. Mat (fag wagon chav box)

33. Alan - (Skoda Rapid)

34. Alan's brother - (Skoda Favorit)

35. Tishalouise - (Skoda Fabia VRS)

T-spark, just added a couple of names to your list!

I might have a cunning plan to get myself along to this albeit only briefly,

it just means the TDI will clock up about 200 miles

to visit somewhere that's 15 miles from my house!

cheers ... Darren

LOL, your a nutter but you will get burgers for it :D

Thanks for the update, its on a few forums and its hard keeping track of it! Im going to purchase im bulk lots of foodage/drink on the sunday morning I reckon for this and will no doubt then use the back of my empty ibiza to store it all, so for the likes of drinks etc anyone is welcome to just pop over and get a can of pop etc :)

I warn you now, I cant/wont cook so I supply, someone else cooks! Not sure how many BBQ's we are gunna need mind? I know a few of the IbizaOC lot of bringing a couple down...

Glad to hear the weather is meant to be ok! Anyone got a footie/other games to bring??

I could bring VAGCOM but I have 2 problems.

1. My laptop battery is screwed so last about 10-15 mins (from a full charge) before dying and takes "a while" to boot up:(

2. I havent had VAGCOM long so dont really know how to use it:rofl: If you know how to do the logging I would be happy to help:thumbup:

Thanks Mark will prob leave it then as i dont have a clue on how to use. and my psu converter blow up the other week.

thanks again

I'm affraid I'm going to be dropping out. I was hopefully getting my Octavia back from repairs before this event, but unfortunatly It hasn't happened. I've got transport, but with It having a 2.8 v6 engine It isn't that frugle on fuel:rolleyes:

T. Spark i'll send you my number on PM if you still want to go to Makro in the morning. If you still want to meet at Makro send me a text or give me a call and let me know what time. I'm on my phone at the moment and wont be back on the net till monday.

Weather forcast looks to be ok so see you all tomorrow.

Thanks Mark will prob leave it then as i dont have a clue on how to use. and my psu converter blow up the other week.

thanks again

No problem, I dont want you to think that I can sort out what you need when I havent learnt how to use VAGCOM yet, and theres no way I will use it and risk doing something to your car. Sorry I cant be any more help at this time.

Hi,

Sorry its last minute but put me and the family down (as long as its not p**sing it down). Do we need to bring anything? what money contribution do you need?

p.s Octimark where in Czech do you work? I did 3 years in Brno

Hiya fella, not sure if you will read this before you pop over but yes more than welcome! As for money, £3 to get into the place (fee for everyone as its a park!) but then its up to you really, not many people have expressed what food they are brigning/wanting esp on the other forum SCN, so not sure. I intend to bring some, but no idea how far it will go with so many people coming. Think there is a coffee shop maybe on site? Pop over and say hello and I will see what I can do :D

A cracking day with an excellent turn-out, well done T-Spark for organising.

Managed to get back to pick my mum up on time.

Well done Darren,

That was dedictaion to the cause. I nice hefty round trip when you live just down the road:rofl:

Do you often question your sanity:confused:

Well done to Mark (T Spark) for sorting this meet out:thumbup:

Was a great day out and you couldnt have picked much better weather.

Shame the skoda gang were out numbered and although I took the camera along I didnt get chance to take any pictures:thumbdwn:

Hi,

p.s Octimark where in Czech do you work? I did 3 years in Brno

Hi Andy,

I dont work in Czech but travel there often. Brno is a very special place. Spent a fair amount of time near Brno in Mutanice. Been to Brno a few times too mainly for the MotoGP.

Where did you used to go in Brno? Charlies Bar etc?

Edited by octimark

Was indeed great weather! Was a tad over Seat'd, if I had known had have took the Fabia I have haha!

Thanks for coming, and thanks to Mark (no not me octimark!) for the makro experience... thats a mad place!

Also, have to agree, flapjack = gooood! so thanks to Tish for that :D

We didnt leave till nearly 8 oppps!

Yep a good day out for all, even Morgan my choccy lab slept on the journey home, albeit 20 mins. Quality family time. Shame only a handful of skodas, but the seat lot didnt bite tho, not even the grimsby guy! Thankyou, come over to the midlands meet next week . . . . . . .