felicia 1.3 mpi engine up for grabs

hi folks, sometime in the very near future i will have a felicia mpi 1300 engine up for grabs with 65,000 miles on it, complete with manifolds and alternator. the clutch is shot but otherwise it's a good low mileage lump, also have simos 2p mpi ecu too fully working (from same car).. if anybody is interested let me know..

if you aren't too far away i'll even deliver it

in answer to the original question I would love to have a spare engine as Im sure mine will wear out (due to frequent 4500rpm motorway use). but ive nowhere to put it! Just moved to brighton and the house doesnt really have any free space.

I think a 1.6 gearbox would be of more use.

sorry i cant be of more help :o

I live in St Neots, I just had a serious engine failure on a 1.3MPI 1996, (I had the head gasket done then the following week it went again, garage states it's one of the cylinders...

I would be grateful if I can get this sengine off you, how far away are you? Happy to pay mileage/beer money, thanks

Phil