Cupra R Brembos

W-TRON

Wanted to change wheels but i went in to one wheel emporium and they said they have tried so many wheels on them but none will clear the calipers!

I was looking to get 8" x 18" wheels

Any help appriecated!

just depends on the offset of the wheel itself.

There are some 17s that will work without a spacer apparently avus s3 alloys will however most (like the spiders do require spacers), i have 10mm for the brembos i am going to fit.

Billy, the compbrakes are the same price (if not cheaper) than the brembos are, and are a 6pot kit with lightweight alloys bells and brackets that should be a better setup than the 4pot brembo kit.

unless you can get a secondhand brembo kit for a good price, i was lucky!

Aren't the 225 Cupra R discs a non-common size (323x28mm), so they're expensive and options are limited?

Did the 210 Cupra R have the Brembo 4pots? Because that one has the same discs as the vRS (312x25mm). Or is that what we're talking about?!

Find out what size wheels the Cupra R has, then match to that.

yes the cupra r discs are 323mm,

the 210 (i thought) had 323mm discs as well as all the cupra r's to my knowledge had 4pot brembos.

Dont think the stock cupra r caliper is the same as the brembo gt caliper kit that i have though the discs are the same.

Now if we are talking expensive discs the r32 ones are EXPENSIVE!

Cupra r ones are not too bad considering. The cupra r wheels are 18" though not sure of offset. They are my fav wheel actually and when i can find some for a good price i will buy them!!!

I have a set of carriers to fit the brembo calipers to 312mm discs that came with my kit, though as i can fit 323discs am not sure why you would use the smaller discs unless you didnt want to pay the extra for the 323s!