What shall I put in here then?

foureyes

A CVH 1600 will fit.

Yeah, true. However, I know I didn't stipulate but I'm thinking of something modern with lots of valves... like the Zetec already suggested and being debated. I was kinda testing how many people would recognise the engine bay aswell! :)

I'm not after a lot of power, just something reliable really and Ideally something small enough that doesn't require loads of fabrication too. Initially I liked the idea of a 1.25 Zetec... :o

I've read most of that Zetecinside site and its very informative. Also found a site where a guy was fitting a vtec to his Fiesta but it seemed to stop being updated.

Yeah, true. However, I know I didn't stipulate but I'm thinking of something modern with lots of valves... like the Zetec already suggested and being debated. I was kinda testing how many people would recognise the engine bay aswell! :)

I'm not after a lot of power, just something reliable really and Ideally something small enough that doesn't require loads of fabrication too. Initially I liked the idea of a 1.25 Zetec... :o

I've read most of that Zetecinside site and its very informative. Also found a site where a guy was fitting a vtec to his Fiesta but it seemed to stop being updated.

Well, Ford did turbo the CVH and put the result in the Fester 3.

Ahhh I get it - on the same wavelength now!! How about this??

Modern... lots of valves :thumbup::rolleyes:

I knew it was going to be something along those lines - was expecting an older radio or something though.

Would people really buy something like that for an ipod? Might be ironic but it looks cr*p!

I've seen the Zetec inside Fiesta, at a Performance Ford shoot a few years back. I think the guy that built it was called Graham? Not that it matters.

I'm sure the car went well around a track but in a straight line it wasn't that quick, the Zetec block is based on the CVH too so it's fairly heavy I'd guess.

My vote would be a 1700 Ford/Yamaha engine from a Puma :)

Would people really buy something like that for an ipod? Might be ironic but it looks cr*p!

May look crap to your eyes but I bet it sounds good... valves are THE way to go for good HiFi!

May look crap to your eyes but I bet it sounds good... valves are THE way to go for good HiFi!

Just think how much crisper all those dropped peaks and compressed out instruments will sound on a good hifi. ;)

Yes, I hate MP3!

Just think how much crisper all those dropped peaks and compressed out instruments will sound on a good hifi. ;)

Yes, I hate MP3!

Oh yeah forgot things like compression and sampling losses etc. - you can't make up for or replace what is not there to start with - black vinyl is what you need!:thumbup: