70's colours making a come back?

Rob.

My Roomster is Cappuccino and I was disgusted to find it described as beige on the Reg dosument.

But I like the colour and I've been pleased with it in the awful weather over the last few weeks. My wife's black Mazda is filthy while mine still looks clean until you look close.

Tbh, I'm liking some of these new browns...

I agree - I've ordered an Octy Estate in Cappuccino and I don't think it's a bad choice. Also, I think Estates are better able to carry off the colour than a hatch can. My other choice was Anthracite Grey, but SWMBO wanted Cappuccino :thumbup:

We had a tangerine skoda in 1979, Please god dont bring that back!

Im very sorry to tell you they have, it was the launch colour for the Fabia II

skoda_fabia_front.jpg

Must confess though it suits the new Fabia quite well

Edited by skodayouth

Bright colours are great , not too sure on Browns but I think they look nice in metallic on bigger cars , I doubt a Brown Fabia would look very nice. I wish you could get Ocean Blue off the Roomster on the mk2 Fabia though , I like bright /Electric blues.

Edited by Dmac1969