Private Government - Album released

Mil

Hey briskies :)

Remember I'd been working on an album?

The album is titled 'Diavatirio', which means 'passport' in Greek, and the 'stage' name I use to represent the myself and the artists here that I work with is 'Private Government'.

Well, it was released here in the UAE in all Virgin outlets, and is also available online through CD Baby, Amazon, iTunes and a whole load of other 'outlets' all over. A variety of tracks off the album have been released on airwaves in the UK and the US.

This was the promotional video used for promoting the album (it's homemade lol):

Here's a few relevant links that include track auditions, interviews and the like :D :

Private Government on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos (Be sure to check out the blogs if you can find the time :) )

ShouScene? Features Blog Archive Diavatirio: The best of the scene, on one album

JorZine.com :: Interview with UAE PrivateGovernment Producer Miltiadis Kyvernitis

On the album is also a metal cover of a classic Greek folk tune (composed in 1971), 'Zembeikiko tis Evdokias', (renamed 'Metallico tis Evdokias for the cover), which is one of the most famous tunes in Greece and Cyprus. That cover has apparently broken barriers as no metal cover of a classic Greek song has ever been done before, and it's been very well accepted and the Greeks are going nuts!! YouTube users have been taking the song and uploading it with their own vids and showing appreciation for it. There's been a total of about 50,000 hits all over the web for this song alone!

This is the Private Government YouTube page:

YouTube - PVTGovernment's Channel

On the side I've done tribute covers for two Michael Jackson (one of my idols) tracks as tributes (my id (videos on YouTube), which are available for free download through links I've posted in the 'info' sections of the relevant pages. The covers are 'Smooth Criminal' and 'They Don't Care about Us'....yes, they have the rock element to them :D

If you wanna grab a copy of the album, there's a CD Baby link on the myspace page. Hope you like what you hear on the page, and remember, it's predominantly metal!

Also, if you're on facebook, join me:) There are more pictures there to see! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Private-Government/25902927788?ref=ts

Thanks for the support you all gave me while I was still working on the album, it's never been forgotten, and in the 'Thanks' section on the album leaflet, you have all been thanked as:

'...thank you to the friends I've never met, the Briskoda gang'.

:)

Edited by Mil

Yup.

Three years of headache, sweat, and OC perfection. It's done.

And marketing is a lot harder than I thought lol.

Well, I have taken the plunge and must admit, I really like it. There is a hint of Apocalyptica, a smidge of Metallica to be picked up on, but it all comes together as something pretty unique.

I am impressed Mil, a HUGE :thumbup: from me

:) Thanks you guys. Reeeeeally appreciate your support!

As long as the songs are not being sold and I'm not reaping profits (free download!), publishing remixes/covers is not a problem, so I'm covered :D

And Biggie, I tell you what. I'll send out a free copy of the album to you (that mentions Briskoda, hello hello, free advertising for the site there lol) and you give me free membership for a year lol.

Just kiddin', I'll be joining Freedom very soon. Promise.

Thanks so much again!

Edited by Mil