'Briskoda / DW Team Detail' on 'Unit18's' own Allytech's motor.......

Baker21

very good write up , your detailing sessions are a very good read, ive just recently detailed my black vrs, came up pretty good for first time with g220 ,but didnt achieve level of correction i really wanted.

i was getting stared at just polishing it so i didnt take loads of before and after pics

have a looky here Z22SE.co.uk • super shiny!

i used to have a 318is , they are a great car.

very good write up , your detailing sessions are a very good read, ive just recently detailed my black vrs, came up pretty good for first time with g220 ,but didnt achieve level of correction i really wanted.

i was getting stared at just polishing it so i didnt take loads of before and after pics

have a looky here Z22SE.co.uk • super shiny!

i used to have a 318is , they are a great car.

So not enough cut from the G220 then?

Looks like a nice finish acheived there mate, you should put that on DW?

Why are you on a Vauxhall forum with a Skoda then?

thats my old forum i had a vectra sri 150, and i was well known for a clean and shiny car so i showed them a few pics, also i can upload pics to the forum , on here you need photobucket or something to host your pics i havent got round to registering yet. so it was easier to post a link, im going to wash it again take some better pics and post on dw.

http://www.z22se.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7989&p=85074#p85074

scroll down for a pic of my old 318is coupe

http://www.z22se.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=8882&p=91509#p91509

Edited by furn
added stuff