The worlds most AMAZING Garages......

farky77

I'd settle for just one Ferrari - I'm not greedy :D

Oh, and as for those cheapskates stacking their supercars because they can't be bothered to build a big enough garage - shameless :rofl:

29 pages when I looked, might have grown again! Took me about an hour to see everything, including annoying people who re-post the original pictures to comment :rolleyes:, but apart from that - still :cool: :drool: :thumbup:

Steve

Wow, what amazing places. :cool: I wish I had any of them. :drool: But they are not proper garages, as they are not full of junk and you can actually fit cars in them! :rolleyes::D

I haven't read all of the thread, but I wonder if the singer, JK or J Leno has a garage like one of those (or it is mentioned). I know both have amazing car collections.

Someone mentioned Leno's garage, but that's more of a warehouse to be fair! I think there was a JK garage shot in amongst the others too...

Steve

Yep, just found Mr Leno's, it's mentioned on page 12 post #118. I'm not sure if it mentioned later on as I am just up to that page.

Soul... you already sold it when you got a Mondeo! :rotz:

Not my choice. Talk to my employer! Every Mk4 except mine has had major warranty work on gearboxes, clutches and even an engine!

The ford satnav/BT system is crap. The voice control wont dial anyone, no matter what I say (and I mean ANYTHING - even rude!) except SWMBO! The last person I called before it went norks up.