Decent price for a VRS?

From a dealer - 8.5K on a 56 plate, low-ish miles...

Saw it today, nice and clean but it had been raining so will check again when I go back for a test drive... Anything to check for other than the obvious (all electrics, rear door seal - see I have read some posts!, all gears + reverse)?

Also, any problems selling on a yellow car (if and when the time comes)??

I paid £7.5k for my 05 VRS. 33k miles cruise control and 6disk cd changer

Coulda got newer for less but i didn't wanna travel and this was the lowest mileage one my work had for sale at the time so i took it

You're right about London prices - I guess with the well publicised used car increase the dealers are trying to get away with it...

I'll probably still take a look, but at least go in with my eyes open - and maybe try a bit of haggling! :)

I picked mine up on Tuesday, a 56-Plate Black with Xeons and 33k on the clock. I picked it up for £7500 from a Main Dealers in Surrey. So i would try some haggling..... Mind you i walked it with £7500 in cool cash and put it on the desk and said i wanted it for £7500 and i want it now lol:thumbup:

Dave

I picked mine up on Tuesday, a 56-Plate Black with Xeons and 33k on the clock. I picked it up for £7500 from a Main Dealers in Surrey. So i would try some haggling..... Mind you i walked it with £7500 in cool cash and put it on the desk and said i wanted it for £7500 and i want it now lol:thumbup:

Dave

Dave, what dealer was it in Surrey? Might be worth a visit if they have any VRS candidates and are up for some haggling! :)

What did you get them down from?

It is called Station-Garages it is really out in the middle of no where lol I'm not sure if they have any other vRS is stock!

They originally want £8000, so not a huge discount but not too bad! I was happy with £7500 :thumbup: