Octy vRS brochre PRE-FACELIFT

First post for a v-e-r-y long time. Life has moved on a lot since previous post (alfa-scoob-elise-leon), hence I'm back and looking at an Octy vRS 2007/8 derv or petrol.

Annoyingly I used to have a copy of the UK vRS sales brochure squirrelled away on a usb-stick somewhere, however I've either lost or deleted it! So apart from the 2009-fl version (which I can quite happily find on the Skoda UK site), does anyone know of where I can grab hold of the pre-fl O2 version (uk spec if poss)?

I've tried the searches and got bored by page 6...

Thanks to the website's help, I now know my jumbo from my maxi-dot! :thumbup:

Ta!

Edited by Natwest
flu induced bad grammar and spelling

First post for a v-e-r-y long time. Life has moved on a lot since previous post (alfa-scoob-elise-leon), hence I'm back and looking at an Octy vRS 2007/8 derv or petrol

Mine will be up for sale on here soon, if you fancy an '06 petrol :)

Steve

I have got the Octavia vRS brochure 06/06, the Octavia brochure 06/06 and the Laurin&Klement brochure 09/06 and the Octavia Accessories brochure 12/06 all as pdfs.

If anyone wants copies, pm me your email and which brochures you want.