Ipswich meet 15th November

Stug

Venue - The Shepherd and Dog, Felixstowe road, Nacton, Ipswich, IP10 0DF

Time & Date - 12:00 o'clock 15th November

Directions - A14 towards Felixstowe take the A12 exit then take the fourth exit off the roundabout to take you back into Ipswich A1156, Shepherd and dog is about 1 mile down the A1156 on the right hand side.

Somebody else will have to be number 1. as the 15th was the only one i couldn't do :rotz:

Hope it goes well and take lots of pics :thumbup:

Hi Tim, Because nobody else had and even though i can't make it i still want it to go ahead :D. Also because i started the poll and thought i better carry it through.

I don't know how you missed this thread earlier either :rolleyes:.

You going to get the ball rolling Tim and be number 1 ?? :thumbup::D

Hi Tim and Stu

After waiting until last weekend I rashly assumed it wasn't going to be the 15th and have arranged to have my Maxidot fitted by Shark_90 in Mansfield on Sunday.

Should have checked the closing date on the poll!

Sorry - will make sure I get to the next one.

Mike

Ummm.... is anyone going to this. I'm free and can make it, but don't wanna be by myself :(

Stu maybe change the date, if you change to 29th at least there'll be you and me then, plus more time to push the 'event'. If you change the thread title no one will notice... ;)

Hi Guys, i don't know what to do now :confused:. Seems like there will be at least three of you sunday and we enjoyed the last one with just three of us. Don't know if i can change the main thread title Tim, i aint good with computers as Bodie will tell you.

I know Mercurio has said he can't make it but from the poll there should be 2 more who can apart from you three fella's Blueriver,Bodie and Tim. This is getting Confusing :confused:.

Weather is not looking good, do we want to postpone it and go with a later date so stug can go and give others more chance to organise themselves?????

Lucky git, wish I could be out on my bike but partly detached deltoid muscle has put a stopper on that.

Plua the damp is making it quite uncomfortable.

Wheres that blueriver see what he says.

...wish I could be out on my bike but partly detached deltoid muscle has put a stopper on that...

Not being a doctor I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound pretty :(

So, rearrange? Yes? 29th?

Hopefully Si will log in before tomorrow....

Morning Si, I'm guessing postponed - which, I suppose, doesn't help you if you can't get any of the other dates off.

I have a bit of work to do on one of the Beetle before its collected this week, plus would be a crime not to go out on the bike since its dry and sunny

My excuse is couldn't get on Briskoda the other day (kept getting network error messages) so couldn't check which date had been chosen (ok I didn't try to get on Saturday)

So good thing posponed as hopefully get a day everyone can stick to?!

Zoe