Fabia VRs vibration through accelerator pedal

tel boy

I have just had my EGR valve replaced and the flexi hose replace because of it being split and blowing exhaust gasses through, whioch caused vibration throught he pedal.Now it has all been repaired and I still have vibration through my pedal which is highly annoying, skoda dealer had it all day and came up with the following conclusion:Because I had fitted a blueflame full exhaust system and k&N air filter this was causing vibration. I am not convinced as the K7N air filter has been on for 2 years and the exhaust has been on for three months without any vibration.Any helpfull tips as I think something has been moved to cause the vibration?I also have a intercooler fitted, lowered 30m suspension and Audi Bushes fitted, Tarax brakes and bigger wheeels. Oh a remap and a response chip fitted. Very fast car but vibration is so annoying it is now through all pedals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

I have just recently had my cylinder head done, noticed it when it came back, could the garage have done something?

Perished lower engine mount ( dog bone) gave these symptoms in mine.

Chris, hope that is what is wrong :-) car is into the garage today so should know tonight.