09 vrs diesel wont start

Dealer left word for me today,they have ordered new clocks think it is something to do with the immobiliser.They have tried several things at this stage to no avail.Could clocks be the problem?Any advice much appreciated as they have the car for a week now

Being Honest , I Havn't Heard Of Clocks Being Changed For This Sort Of Problem.

Obviously, The Car Is Under Warranty And Any Works Carried Out Will Be As Per Warranty, However, Should This Happen To Me (2006 Octy), I Would Bring It To A Mapper, To Do A Full Diagnostic, And Maybe Try And Disable The Immobilizer Momentarally , To Eliminate It From The List Of Possibilities.

(May I Just Make The Point That I Dispise Dealers & The Shoddy, Incompetant Work That Is Passed Off Within SOME Of These Branches !!

It Could Be An Issue That May Only Require The ECU Being Re-Flashed. It Could Be A Possibility That The Garage Are Looking For Work That Isn't There !!!

Obviously, The Car Is Under Warranty And Any Works Carried Out Will Be As Per Warranty, However, Should This Happen To Me (2006 Octy), I Would Bring It To A Mapper, To Do A Full Diagnostic, And Maybe Try And Disable The Immobilizer Momentarally , To Eliminate It From The List Of Possibilities.

(May I Just Make The Point That I Dispise Dealers & The Shoddy, Incompetant Work That Is Passed Off Within SOME Of These Branches !!

It Could Be An Issue That May Only Require The ECU Being Re-Flashed. It Could Be A Possibility That The Garage Are Looking For Work That Isn't There !!!

What did you turn on to get every first letter capitalized ? :) D