servicing recommendations

saber3811

Hi all just reading various forums and it says that the cambelt plus water pump recommended worth changing at 4 years or 60k miles, mine was 3 years old last week but only 28000 miles can anyone recommend any one on the west coast we are near dunoon but can use the ferry to get across to gourock or wherever to get these done next year that are good value .thanks

Deutchtek at green st ayr, guy is an audi master technician, uses genuine vag parts and is half the price of the local stealer AND double as friendly. Will be taking my octy there when servicing needs done next time round. Dont know if they are vat registered, I would assume so but best to check. Good run down the coast into the bargain,

Deutchtek at green st ayr, guy is an audi master technician, uses genuine vag parts and is half the price of the local stealer AND double as friendly. Will be taking my octy there when servicing needs done next time round. Dont know if they are vat registered, I would assume so but best to check. Good run down the coast into the bargain,

cheers buddy we got the car from ayr and its a lovely drive down as you said .. cheers pal