Parking sensor part numbers

Can anyone help me out here. 3 of mine have packed up(no click noise) on the rear, left rear and then the two centre ones. Its on a factory fit Octy Mk2 4x4. After reading through the site before it crashed I found out you can sort of get to them yourself so had a go, managed to get the outside one out but it was wet and freezing so didnt perservere with the middles so only got a part number for the one which is 7HO919275C. further reading seems to show that the middles are different, Would this be the 3CO919275C's as they look shorter on the sensor head? Anyhelp really appreciated as need to get em fixed without multiple layers of skin being removed due to repeated visits behind the bumper lol

Ok to start with you had me very confused with the part numbers you quoted. 3CO919275C which I presume you mean 3U0 919 275C is actually the middle sensors on the Superb.

So 7HO919275C which is actually 7H0 919 275C GRU is the correct part number for all four.

The sensor holders are different for the middle and outer but I don't suppose you will need them.

Edited by martziniuk

On my car all 4 sensors are wired to the same plug. I have at least one intermittently failing. I reckon the wires to the sensors are as likely to be at fault as the actual sensors, thanks to them being routed under the boot lip where they have been rubbed off each other. Is there a part number for the 4 sensors wired to the block connection? What should I expect to pay for these?

On my car all 4 sensors are wired to the same plug. I have at least one intermittently failing. I reckon the wires to the sensors are as likely to be at fault as the actual sensors, thanks to them being routed under the boot lip where they have been rubbed off each other. Is there a part number for the 4 sensors wired to the block connection? What should I expect to pay for these?

Are you sure yours are factory fitted and not dealer fitted? There are sensors on ebay. Pm me your email and i'll send you the parts diagram.

Edited by martziniuk

Cheers Martin, so essentially then the 7HO's will fit all four which makes it a bit easier to order. Sorry for the confusion over the part number as that was written on the side of the sensor although it did have the audi circles so i guess skoda add the extra digits. Yes the outer holders look like they have a rigid mesh style holder to slot into and couldnt really see the middle ones as was stuck for space a bit coming from the bottom. The 3co number was just the other one i have seen on ebay which look like the same connection but a shorter head/sensorPhyscolist, if it is an afterfit kit by cobra then i have one that i bought in error from ebay which im looking to sell as the bloke wont have it back, Its complete bar one sensor(control pack, wiring etc all there)

• 2 months later...

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would simply add to this one for consistency of the information on Parking Sensors.

My Octavia II 2004 (54 plate) has suffered from the inevitable parking sensor failure. I have managed to extract the dead one from the rear bumper courtesy of the advice on this forum (for which many thanks!!). However, it has the part number 7H0 919 275 (with the PA66 GF30 underneath). This thread mentions the same part number, but with a "C" at the end. Looking on eBay, the part number with a "C" is very definitely marked. Does anyone happen to know if there is a significant difference between the parts with and without the "C", or will the "C" variant work fine on my Octavia noting that there don't appear to be any none-"C" versions around??

Many thanks

Andrew