Wrong Powerflex bushes?

I ordered some bushes for my Skoda Fabia VRS front wishbone, PFF85-601. I got them today and looking at the bushes, they have 85-201 stamped into them, though the box has PFF85-601 printed on it. Should I be concerned? I reckon they've got the packaging mixed up and I have the wrong ones. ****!

if they are wrong; good luck getting replacements...:eek:

Presumably these are to go with a set of Cupra console bushes? Under the circumstances, you may be better to get a set of OEM ones, seeing how Powerflex burned down (which is what the previous post was hinting at!) The front wishbone bushes are much more sturdy than the console ones, and while I have Cupra / Powerflex on my car, my wife's has Cupra / OEM, and there doesn't appear to be a problem...

ap0gee they are to go with Cupra console bushes, which I have ready to go on. I figured it would be best to change both sets whilst the wishbones were off.

After a hurried email to Powerflex yesterday, they want me to ring them today to check - fingers crossed! I've heard about the fire and was counting myself lucky at having received a set at all. Having looked at their website, the part number 85-201 is for a Golf, but I am wondering if it is the same physical part with a different part number ...

Thanks Sarah, looks like I may be good to go :D