WRC spoiler

Hi guys!

what do you think about this :

My link

:dull:

To be brutally honest?

It's a big bag of spank. Adds nothing to the car, other than a magnet for police and pikeys. Expect jokes such as "is that a handle to push your skip mate?" etc.

If your car was a total animal, and you required the downforce for track or rally, and you had the proper WRC wing, then I'd support that.

Just my personal opinion though. Plus I'd prefer a fast and invisible car. The Octy's trick is that it blends into the traffic with it's subtle styling.

DONT BUY FROM E-BAY IF ITS FROM POLAND ! i brought one , of a polish guy of ebay . at first i thought nothing of it and when it came to fit it , the bolt holes didint even line up and it was a inch to short !

in the end we make it fit and did a fantastic job too !

Guest westallc

have to agree i dont like that one !!!

the real one wrc = tested in wind tunnel and does the job needed

the original on car = tested in a wind tunnel and match for the car works well

ebay = not tested, doesnt look like the wrc spoiler, falls apart, doesnt fit, cheap crap,

why change???

i would change but only for the real deal ( p.s which i might have 2 very soon ;) )

sorry to do it but ive nt had problem with my polish cheap spoiler it fitted alrite and as long as sealed down properly and paint everything up to stop from the rust issues with the cheap bolts included (or replace them with british ones) it makes the car look better in my view#

shreads

sorry to do it but ive nt had problem with my polish cheap spoiler it fitted alrite and as long as sealed down properly and paint everything up to stop from the rust issues with the cheap bolts included (or replace them with british ones) it makes the car look better in my view#

shreads

Well said that man.........or woman.

shreads

have you got pics of yours?

Guest westallc

If you need to ask, then you cannot afford it !!!!

Genuine WRC spoilers are one kidney, one lung and many other body organs.

you can actually get them for around £250 notes if you find someone that has got them.

im hpeing to have a couple just after the new year..

little tip go onto rally forum and find teams running the octavia and buzz them an email and they are very helpful....trust me

Guest westallc

Des is that you car before you made it a monster in all red as i think that looks amazing... much cleaner looking than what it is now why change ???

p.s is it running yet?

Des is that you car before you made it a monster in all red as i think that looks amazing... much cleaner looking than what it is now why change ???

p.s is it running yet?

Tis mine with just a remap. Twos nice to look at then. I just don't think the WRC wing looks right on a standard car.

Car is still in bits. The big port head is back together with all it's titanium bits fitted. The crank looks like a work of art and the pistons are being machined at the mo. 2.1L here we come. I've reworked the ABD intake manifold to match up with the head and smoothed all the lines/casting inside the manifold so should flow better.

Guest westallc

Tis mine with just a remap. Twos nice to look at then. I just don't think the WRC wing looks right on a standard car.

Car is still in bits. The big port head is back together with all it's titanium bits fitted. The crank looks like a work of art and the pistons are being machined at the mo. 2.1L here we come. I've reworked the ABD intake manifold to match up with the head and smoothed all the lines/casting inside the manifold so should flow better.

wow the car looked stunning in its commando style love it. have to agree about the spoiler

wow your engine is going to be mad...... i assume your staying around the same power just alot stronger and with more displacement and better flow the lag should be in theory alot less....

how long until you tink you will be finished??

any photo's??

good luck mate sounds awesome ...

shreadings is a man and il say wat im think without think bout how stupid i sumtimes sound

yer ive got some pics of the green machine with the spoiler on

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/shreadings89/IMGP5401.jpg

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/shreadings89/IMGP5406.jpg

i think it makes the whole car better plus it makes a brilliant drinks table for santa pod weekends u can get loads cans of beer on it and put the nibbles underneath in the gap so its perfect

but only thing is if nt fitted and sealed properly the bolts rust and damage the base of the spoiler like mine has

only other problem is u cant see feck all out the rear window

shreads