Spot lights, yay or nay?

Saw them on new years eve when you were in the Talbot. From the opinion of someone whos seen them in the flesh, I think they look even better than the pictures portray. As someone previous said, it's a very rally look and original since I've never seen another Octavia with the same setup.

I like the look, its really grown on me over the last week or so.

I'm looking for a WRC spotlight pod, but if I cant find one I might sling some on mine too! You could fit 3 or possibly 4 that size......

Steve

Edited by Steevie Wonder

I'm not keen on the look but I bet they're ace on country roads.

They make a hell of a difference down the dark lanes, especially as I've put 100w bulbs in them :D . Surprising how much more confidence the extra light gives you.

Hey niceyellow vrs, I was checking your bumper, it look like they tow you a lot :rofl:

It's only been towed once and that was last Sunday when I couldn't get up an icy hill. Found the towing eye pretty quikly though :rofl:

Do they not wobble about over rough roads? I can image it's hard to make a bracket stiff enough to stop the wobbles.

No wobbles at all. Trick is to bolt them up good and tight onto something solid. I've bolted them right through the bumper to the crash bar behind.