Help! Rear footwell full of washer fluid...

Imperator

Hoovering out my car this afternoon, I discovered the near side rear footwell was saturated with windscreen washer fluid. Obviously there is a leak in the tube, but I cannot find the tube at all. Have got the carpet up and have removed the plastic trim by the door, but all I can see is a bunch of cables, but no tube. Can someone help me to locate it please?

Its under the trim running up the side of the passenger rear seat, can't remember if theres a silly plastic screw or it just pulls off, but theres definitely a join or 2 along there !

Thanks, I think I just located it right up alongside the rear headrest. The joint had come apart. What I can't understand is how all the water is in the footwell, when the leak was right up by the headrest, yet everything in between seems to be dry. :S

Thanks, I think I just located it right up alongside the rear headrest. The joint had come apart. What I can't understand is how all the water is in the footwell, when the leak was right up by the headrest, yet everything in between seems to be dry. :S

Er water runs downhill :rofl:

Er water runs downhill :rofl:

Ho, ho, ho... 'tis the season to be jolly!

Doesn't answer the question though - I understand how the water runs down, but everything in between the broken joint and the footwell is bone dry with no sign of having had any fluid near it.