2010 Briskoda Members meet in the north of Scotland

kotlewski69

Hey was just looking on this topic and it seems that most of the brisky meets seem to be down in the borders and there's nothing for us members up north!! This is pretty stupid cos we have some of the best raods and scenery in Britain. So i was wondering if anyone would be up for planning a meet with a drive and a meal at a nice pub/restaurant sometime in the new year??

Wouldn't say it was stupid, it's just the only region that seems to arrange meets, are down this way lol.

Ok its not stupid. It's just that I'm sure that there is loads of Briskoda members up North that can't make the meets down south that would want to.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember starting a thread called "members in regions" or something like that.

I cant remember the outcome of how many members there were up North....

Scotland doesn't tend to exist any further north of the central belt, well it seems like that anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in South Aberdeenshire. I've no mods (other than loads of factory fit extra's that some insurers were all to keen to declare as mods !)

I'd be keen to meet some like minded Skoda drivers - I am sure there are loads of interesting stories to hear/share.

Tain is a little far north for me (these days!) - other priorities - like the family have put paid to any day trips for now but I might be interested in something in the 'shire.