smallest wheels on a fabia vrs

www.mytyres.co.uk do Steel Wheels and Tyres fitted and balanced already to bolt on the car.

I emailed them the VRS car model information and the tyre size 205/45/16 and they have unfortunatley having supplier problems so have removed the VRS from the car selection.

Reading different posts on wheel size's for winter tyres, does any body know what rim on www.mytyres.co.uk web site will fit the VRS with say a narrow tyre 185 perhaps, will be cheaper and better in the snow I guess, if that's not possible a tyre and rim size closer to the VRS standard rim and tyre.

Not knowing this subject could you get a 15inch rim with a bigger tyre wall that will make up the over all outer diameter size of the tyre to be near as dam it the same as a 16inch rim with a small tyre wall, like standard.

Cheers

Does anybody know if the below wheel and tyre will fit the Fabia VRS.

From - www.mytyres.co.uk

Vehicle make: VW

Vehicle model: BORA 1.9 TDI

Vehicle model: 1J 1896ccm 96 kW BJ.: 06.2003-08.2005

Tyre - Goodride SW601 205/55 R16 91H

The tyre will be fitted on a 5-4-hole steel wheel: 16 inch 5 x 100.00 x 57.00 ET: 42.00

Yeah these should fit as long as they're the 5x100 PCD, I had these on last year with no problems...

They were actually quite good looking wheels, even if they were green. IIRC I ran 195/50/15 Falkens...

10154363022a11880073707o.jpg

Edited by Keez vRS

In a recent ADAC (German AA) WINTER tyre test the Vredestein Snowtrac 3's came out best. mytyres.co.uk sell them. Be aware they are shipped from Germany so can take a few days to come.

On a 15" wheel you want a 195/55R15 profile tyre.

Edited by Hauptmann