Yeti 'S' 4x4 CR110hp - delivery next week !

Bald Reynard

For those who've followed the 'saga' about delivery of my 'snow monster' (and I've no doubt, bored !); you won't have to 'suffer' my worries (well, concerns about delivery times !) much longer. I've just had a call from the dealers, to say that the transporter is due to deliver the car to them on Monday - and after PDI, I SHOULD be able to pick it up on Wednesday 13th (they asked if I was superstitious - I said not; I was touching wood though !). I'll post again next week hopefully, with my initial thoughts on it - and bore you all once more - though on matters other than delivery then (for info - it was just over 3 months) !

Edited by Bald Reynard

Have you had a date yet Sanqhar ?

I am resisting the urge to phone the dealer, but I will probably give in tomorrow. Will let you know.

It is difficult telling myself that my phone call won't make a difference. As I have said before my scrappage Passat is causing me problems particularly in this bad weather. The lack of a heater fan is probably caused by the motor brushes wearing out. Not too difficult a fix (take out the glove box, move the airbag, remove the fan motor, fit new brushes) but I'm not doing this outside in this weather!

Nice to know the transporters are moving.

tom

Edited by Sanqhar

Have you had a date yet Sanqhar ?

What did I say about resisting phoning the dealer!

Just got an email saying my 2WD 110 Yeti was playing in the snow so the salesman took a quick picture for me.

As yet unregistered, not PDI'd or anything.

4256245781_132d2bd694_o.jpg

tom