Retro and a bit quirky

Hehe, thanks, its only done 46,000 with 2 owners. I got it locally too, and it was sold by the, at the time, only local Skoda dealers at Brookroyd Garage in Hampsthwaite, they are still on the go. One day I'm going to pop round and take a photo of it parked out front, sad or what! ;)

As I was driving in town today a middle aged chap with a late facelifted Favorit waved at me. Funnily enough I was following an old late 80s Ford Fiesta Popular which was in immaculate red paintwork thinking to myself bloomin' 'eck, one day thats going to be collectable. I guess as these 'cheapy' cars get older and or rustier there will be few of them on the road. They won't be worth renovating.

Regards

Matt

Nice dude,but it looks like you missed some spots at the bottom of the doors.

Ha - just seen what you mean. Partly its the reflection of the white lines on the road though ;) You wouldn't believe it was jet washed prior to me taking it home, muddy roads with the melting snow don't do us any favours. I guess I'll be cleaning the salt residue off pretty often!

Also, just noticed it looks like I will need a new nearside rear lens.

cheers

Edited by MontyPythonFan

Anyone know anything about the colour options, names of them,

If its metallic blue, Its official name is star blue metallic.The other metallics were sea green - I had a 95 GLXiE Flairline that colour, the E being the higher compression engine dishing out 68 BHP, not the 54 BHP. That really made a difference to performance. Other metallics were silver for the silverline, and there was a met dark red for the Qualitaire Estate models. Standard colours were Swan White, Apollo Red, Sportline Red, Iris Blue, Royal Blue, and Carribean Green. Black was available but just for the BlackLine models.Later on, Ocean blue became available. I cant remember if there were any other colours, but those mentioned are for 93 onwards injection models. I'll take off my anorak now...................

............apollo red being the same as regal red. If you want even more details speak to Skudman, he can quote actual paint codes from memory! Us anoraks don't do train spotting or stamp collecting though! :rofl:

Many thanks! Just the info I was looking for and not anorakish at all! After all I asked the question. But only after checking on ebay for a colour chart LOL.

I had 3 boxes of skoda favorit and early Felicia brochures, road tests, price lists, press packs etc, but the ex's new boyfriend decided to have a bonfire and threw them on there before i had a chance to get them :'( .He was called every name under the sun, one of them sounding like cupid stunt! :o . Thought they were rubbish he said.....still, he does drive a 14 year old vectra so suppose he can be forgiven for being a pratt :rofl:

............apollo red being the same as regal red. If you want even more details speak to Skudman, he can quote actual paint codes from memory! Us anoraks don't do train spotting or stamp collecting though! :rofl:

The only colour code i can remember off by heart is 1001 Skoda white lol, mainly cos I had 2 Rapid 130's a 120 LSE and a 130 LSE in it :smirk: Erm, anyone want to buy my stamp collection :rofl: (joking).