maxidot

been looking through some sites trying to get around this maxidot im new to these car and i dont really know that much about the extras you can get with these car. ive got a picture of the screen between the dials on my car but just unsure if its just the trip computer or maxidot.

DSCF1221.jpg

not sure if you will be able to tell from this photo

When stationary, press and hold the button on the end of the wiper stalk and a menu should pop up, from there you can alter certain settings based on your cars equipment. To scroll up/down use the buttons on the wiper stalk, and to select an option use the button on the bottom of the stalk.

... I am finding maxidot rather boring ...... had enough looking at the time travelled,how many mpg my car is doing etc,etc .... what about you lot ?,or am i just a person who is finding everything boring ?.

Thats the standard trip computer being displayed on the maxidot, go into the menu and you can display, cd/dvd info, radio station, alter settings and much more.

Yes I know about them,but what's the point in having the radio station displayed on the maxidot when it clearly visible on the radio.Or how about Please Re Fuel ?.A big flashing orange light comes up when tank is almost empty....The only thing I like in the maxidot display is the door open display,when you exceed the set speed limit and when the service arrives '' service car in 28 days or a 1000 miles ''....

Yes I know about them,but what's the point in having the radio station displayed on the maxidot when it clearly visible on the radio.Or how about Please Re Fuel ?.A big flashing orange light comes up when tank is almost empty....The only thing I like in the maxidot display is the door open display,when you exceed the set speed limit and when the service arrives '' service car in 28 days or a 1000 miles ''....

Well you need to get yourself an mfd2 or newer rns510 sat nav and you can look at a lovely compass and also the road name/number that your currently on or if you play music though either sd card or HDD on the rns510 it will display track name etc...... :D