Hello from Coventry

George525

Hey guys, my name is George and I've joined today, looks like a very nice forum you have going here.

I'm 17 from Coventry and I work as an engineering apprentice at Rolls Royce.

I'll be honest with you, I've yet to pass my driving test, but it is exactly a month away and a Skoda Fabia 1.4 8v Classic is my vehicle (Very cheap to insure at £608 a year)

I look forward to the time here!

thanks!

Coventry must be coming a hot spot for Skoda owners,so welcome from another Cov Kid, might see you at the Richo stadium meet some time.

By the way,I'm also involved in the aerospace industry ,testing fasteners used mainly in the Airbus aircraft range.

Edited by Helston Hauler

Coventry must be coming a hot spot for Skoda owners,so welcome from another Cov Kid, might see you at the Richo stadium meet some time.

By the way,I'm also involved in the aerospace industry ,testing fasteners used mainly in the Airbus aircraft range.

Good to hear! :D

Yeah, when I can I'll definitely be taking a wonder down to the ricoh car park, I took a quick read about the meet up their previously, looks like fun!

I'm not too sure yet, I was thinking about cosmetically modifying it, nothing fancy just a few odd jobs here and there, nice project :D