My fabia won't open as battery is dead

Hi Guys

The wife put her fabia in the garage before we went on holiday came back and the battery had went dead no problem i thought i will just give it a charge

Went to open the drivers door and it was locked put the key in the lock it won't go right in so i can't get into the car to open the bonnet

Can anybody help

Is there something i am missing

I tried all of the 3 keys but all the same

is there a easy way to get under the bonnet ??

any help would be great

thanks

If the key wont go into the lock, either the lock is frozen, or the lock mech is seized through lack of key use. WD40 squirted into lock should free it up. No tailgate lock on a Fabia, all doors need to be unlocked to use tailgate button above number plate. No easy way to open bonnet from outside.

As above. Failing that, it's a call to the recovery people who have ways and means of expediting 'keyless entry' (along with a good line in jokes about putting your window through once you sign the disclaimer!)

As above. Failing that, it's a call to the recovery people who have ways and means of expediting 'keyless entry' (along with a good line in jokes about putting your window through once you sign the disclaimer!)

Recovery people took around four hours to get into mine when I locked the keys in the boot. "Skodas are really quite solid these days". In the end they managed to wind down the back window enough the guy could get in. Thank goodness for manual rear windows otherwise it would have been a brick through the window.