Oil Change and "tired" remap

Hi Folks. This topic may have been covered on numerous occasions but here goes.

What is the correct oil to use in a 2007 octavia 2 1.9tdi that has had a re-map to approx. 140/145bhp? My mileage is small, approx 20k per year.

Also is it possible that the re-mapping is getting "tired/weak" and if so is there any way of reboosting this?

Hi Folks. This topic may have been covered on numerous occasions but here goes.

What is the correct oil to use in a 2007 octavia 2 1.9tdi that has had a re-map to approx. 140/145bhp? My mileage is small, approx 20k per year.

Also is it possible that the re-mapping is getting "tired/weak" and if so is there any way of reboosting this?

For oil you have a lovely section in the handbook and a separate leaflet detailing your requirements depending on the service schedule (fixed or variable), Shell is the pimped/recommended brand according to the variable supplement and it details the specifics (0-30w fully synth off the top of my head but please check) as it meets the Skoda approval. As for the remap the car adapts over time as does the driver (you get used to it), reset the learned trim tables either by knocking the battery off for a few mins (you do have your radio code don't you ?) or i'm assuming the same can be done in VCDS but someone with more experience will be able to confirm this im sure ?

My 1.9 PD is supposed to take 506 01 spec oil, it's a 55 reg though. Getting the 0W 30 fully synthetic may not be good enough for the car as the VW oil spec has high temperature high shear testing included to make sure the turbo won't ruin your oil...

My 1.9 PD is supposed to take 506 01 spec oil, it's a 55 reg though.

Yes VW506.01 is fine for variable servicing also - providing you have no DPF, if you do then it must be VW507.00 (not 507.1)