Goodbye Fabia VRS-hello Yeti

DaveLees

Ordered my Yeti 4x4 SE 140bhp (red) yesterday putting my Fabia VRS in Part ex.

I looked at sites like Broadspeed, DtD etc, then went to MSB Skoda in Darlington armed with their quotes. The manager Malcolm and salesman Steve were very helpful, and got to within £100 or so of the internet prices, plus I could use them for the part ex of course, so they got the order.

I had tried the dealer where I had bought my Fabia and he was £1325 more expensive!

All I have to do now is wait. !!

Ordered my Yeti 4x4 SE 140bhp (red) yesterday putting my Fabia VRS in Part ex.

I looked at sites like Broadspeed, DtD etc, then went to MSB Skoda in Darlington armed with their quotes. The manager Malcolm and salesman Steve were very helpful, and got to within £100 or so of the internet prices, plus I could use them for the part ex of course, so they got the order.

I had tried the dealer where I had bought my Fabia and he was £1325 more expensive!

All I have to do now is wait. !!

Good luck with the new car - im sure you will love it. :thumbup:

So the dealer got to within £100 of the Broadspeed price? That is dam impressive. :yes: