You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Yes, that is the winterwheels :) 8x19 ET45 with 235/35-19 Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires :) We have 5-6 months with winter and sbow here i n Norway :)

Edited by Stamsaas

Yes, that is the winterwheels :) 8x19 ET45 with 235/35-19 Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires :) We have 5-6 months with winter and sbow here i n Norway :)

That was meant to be a joke, 'coz they're white! :giggle:

19" snow tyres, I bet they're not cheap? :o

LOL at aa1-1.jpg from the other thread. What and total and utter Milotat fuelled disaster.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they are not free :p But why put on something boring just because its winter? :)

Especially when, as you say, you have 5-6 months of snow! :o

BTW, how do you keep the car that clean in the snow-wash it indoors? Surely the water freezes on the bodywork-mine did last winter, and it was only about 1-2 degrees! :giggle:

Yes, must wash indoors. We had about 3 mounth with -30degrees around the clock, and than its hard, but it works if you can have the car indoors :)

Sometimes I plow the snow :rofl:

DSC_0285.jpg

Easyer now a days! :)

Here is a photo of mine and a friends vRS. He testet my winters. He's a 08 with 50mm H&R lowering springs :)

SkodaOctavia19inchesPS3.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, must wash indoors. We had about 3 mounth with -30degrees around the clock, and than its hard, but it works if you can have the car indoors :)

Sometimes I plow the snow :rofl:

DSC_0285.jpg

Easyer now a days! :)

Here is a photo of mine and a friends vRS. He testet my winters. He's a 08 with 50mm H&R lowering springs :)

SkodaOctavia19inchesPS3.jpg

I prefer his.........................

............because its Black! :p

Especially when, as you say, you have 5-6 months of snow! :o

BTW, how do you keep the car that clean in the snow-wash it indoors? Surely the water freezes on the bodywork-mine did last winter, and it was only about 1-2 degrees! :giggle:

Cleaning his car takes 'snow foam' to a whole other level! :giggle: