Hand brake warning when turning right!

Yohan

My car has developed an odd fault tonight.

Whenever I turn right the handbrake light flashes on the dash board and it plays that annoying high pitched warning beep. It does this EVERY time I turn right and NEVER when I turn left. The faster or further right I turn, the more the light flashes and the longer it beeps at me.

What is causing this?

An no I haven't left the brake on...

Cheers

Cheers guys I'll check those things tonight.

I should've mentioned that I had TT brakes fitted along with new fluid and front hoses 1000 miles ago and the problem has only just arisen.

I'll check the fluid and give the car a scan at lunch time and report back.

Thanks

Right I had a look in the manual.

I'm getting the constant flashing light with the 3 "PEEP" "PEEP" "PEEP" audible alert. Just scanned the car and it came back clear...

The brake fluid doesn't look particularly low however it's hard to tell in my poorly lit garage.

I'll put a wee bit more fluid in and report back.

I've just put in what can only be described as less than 50ml of brake fluid and the light is no longer on when the car is idling on my drive.

I can't take it for a drive to check it as it's started snowing AGAIN here so will have to be tomorrow morning.

Surely the level sensors isn't that sensitive?