130 gl Clutch fork needed!

fireye

Hi guys,

I am in need of some help at the moment, I purchased a 130 gl a couple of months ago which was part way through an engine conversion, I am aiming to complete this conversion but unfortunately the previous owner managed to misplace the clutch fork at some stage. It has the 5 speed box and what I am after is the fork and the release bearing retaining clip.

I have tried contacting Jorily who asked me to request it via email, though having done this twice in the last 2 months I am still yet to receive a reply.

I am now at the point where I really need to get the engine and box all mounted up so if anyone can help I would be most appreciative, any info on a possible supplier or perhaps someone here has a knackered gearbox which they are willing to remove it from?!?!?

Thanks again for any info

Dave

There's a chap in Herne Bay, Kent, who appears to be breaking a Rapid at the moment and putting bits up on e-bay, suggest you search e-bay for paultalbee - might be worth a go!

i more than likely have a few of these kicking around but am not in the workshop till monday mate put a reply on here if you still want one..

is it the K series engined one that was on ebay not long ago?

Hi guys,

I am in need of some help at the moment, I purchased a 130 gl a couple of months ago which was part way through an engine conversion, I am aiming to complete this conversion but unfortunately the previous owner managed to misplace the clutch fork at some stage. It has the 5 speed box and what I am after is the fork and the release bearing retaining clip.

I have tried contacting Jorily who asked me to request it via email, though having done this twice in the last 2 months I am still yet to receive a reply.

I am now at the point where I really need to get the engine and box all mounted up so if anyone can help I would be most appreciative, any info on a possible supplier or perhaps someone here has a knackered gearbox which they are willing to remove it from?!?!?

Thanks again for any info

Dave

Have replied to your e-mails. I've got a price at the unit for you. We do have a telephone.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me out, I am still looking for a clutch fork, and it's getting to the point where I am going to have to scrap the project and the car :(

I need the clutch fork and release bearing clip, at this point I will buy a whole gearbox just for the clutch fork or happily pay for someone to make one if anyone can give me some specs/sizes. Unfortunately as I never recieved a clutch fork in the first place I have nothing to work from. Please, please, please if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it, I really don't want to scrap the car after putting in so much work but as it has now stood for over 2 months with everything else ready to go I just don't know where to turn.

If anyone has any ideas please contact me

Thanks guys

Dave

I assume you've tried Jorily - this week a new heater control valve and rubber pipe arrived in the post from him direct from Czech Rep. - just spent a pleasant morning fitting it and now I can turn the heater off (valve was corroded and stuck in full open) - it's also a little worrying to think that a rather thin and very worn pipe a couple of inches from my leg has been carrying boiling water at high pressure!

Another useful chap is Chris, on e-bay with the name boroskoda - either search e-bay for this trading name or look at item 350346435354 and contact him that way.

I'm not a member (yet!) but I do note the Skoda Owner's Club have technical members, perhaps you could try them if it means getting it on the road and hence a smile on your face!

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up about Chris on Ebay, I will try him too, I have spoken to the guys at Jorily on a few occassions but I think they are struggling too to locate the parts I need, even on the czech second hand market!!

I love the vehicle but it's now getting so frustrating not to be able to complete the project over such a simple thing!

Any other ideas keep em coming!