Cars in Tuesday for the Cambelt jobbie............

No need to run in or anything but just to be on the safe side, listen out for any unusual noises and check everything has been put back properly and not come loose after a few miles.

Where you taking it to be done Goldfinger? Like bnjyn said there is no need to run anything in but you do hear horror stories about things not being put back right e.g. bolts being left loose or not even put back in at all etc......

Think that is something to look out for. :thumbup:

Where you taking it to be done Goldfinger? Like bnjyn said there is no need to run anything in but you do hear horror stories about things not being put back right e.g. bolts being left loose or not even put back in at all etc......

Think that is something to look out for. :thumbup:

she's off to Benfield in Harrogate. I've always had good service from them and the price is right, they owe me a few favors so I've called 'em all in

Can also vouch for Befield in Harrogate, they have looked after my current Ford in a fine and reasonable fashion. They also got me out of a hole in the midst of the snow when I was having trouble starting the car AND they didnt charge me either.

I hope they look after me and my forth coming Octavia just aswell.

Can also vouch for Befield in Harrogate, they have looked after my current Ford in a fine and reasonable fashion. They also got me out of a hole in the midst of the snow when I was having trouble starting the car AND they didnt charge me either.

I hope they look after me and my forth coming Octavia just aswell.

Which area of harrogate are you in Sir.