Default multi-function display

My Mk 2 Superb at 4,200 miles has started to default from the multi-function display (e.g. fuel econ etc) to show the phone set up display, when I start the car. I've done a re-set to factory settings for all the MFD functions, but still defaults to the phone setting page. I've not got a compatible mobile phone anyway. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Mine used to start correctly on the MFD, but in the last couple of days has started on the phone display. I know how I got it into this mess, but have so far failed to get it back to how it was. The cause for me was to switch off the ignition with the phone display on the maxidot, and now it defaults to this everytime no matter what I try. I guess its a software bug, but its quiet annoying even if all I have to do is press a button on the steering wheel to get the trip computer back.

Mine always has started on the phone display since the first day. I just press the "return" button on the steering wheel and MAGIC !!!! I have the on-board computer data on the multifunction display.

The engine is excellent, as so the riding, I've had no problem at all with my car. [ironic mode ON] But this problem is so serious that I'm currently thinking on selling it because I've lost all my confidence on this car, every time I drive it I feel like if it was going to explode or something like that. Definetively I don't want such a problematic car. [ironic mode OFF]

COME ON, GUYS...

Let's talk about cars.

• 4 years later...

Mannyo........ Did you ever find a way to get it back to the correct way of operating and not defaulting to the phone screen on the maxidot everytime you switch on the car?