electric windows

hi, just wondering how the electric window trick works, if you leave a window open on the octy mk1 and hold the lock button down should it close? i have seen a few threads about this but nothing on how it works, possibly dosnt work on the mk1? cheers

hi, just wondering how the electric window trick works, if you leave a window open on the octy mk1 and hold the lock button down should it close? i have seen a few threads about this but nothing on how it works, possibly dosnt work on the mk1? cheers

only works with key in the lock and holding it till the window stops or you let go. Works for opening and closing. There is a extra module require for the remote to do the same.

hi there ive just found this uk supplier for auto window via remote fob, i think i may have to invest in one myself - £38 :thumbup:

http://www.vagproducts.co.uk/kvw.html

hello all,

excuse my english, please, it is not my mother lang.

so, on octi 1 or tour (later on skoda) you can easily activate this mod without any device added.

today i just activated, with vdcspro (not vcds!!!)

i have 1C0 959 799 B komfort module, my octi is a Octavia Tour MY2008. All windows is powered.

vdcspro is a ms-dos application that have abillity to read/write on komfort module.

bref, when the lock button on the remote is pressed and keep down, the power windows are come up. whe the unlock button onthe remote it's keep down, the car unlock and the power windows come down.

if depressed, the windows stop moving.

please ask for further details.

G.

Edited by geolik

hi there ive just found this uk supplier for auto window via remote fob, i think i may have to invest in one myself - £38 :thumbup:

http://www.vagproducts.co.uk/kvw.html

Any idea what they mean by

"Once you have flashed your car, it cannot be used again unless you want to undo this feature."?