Seatbelt warning light

My car is not fitted with seatbelt warning light ! Does anyone know if it can be fitted at local workshops or it is only fitted at factory

and I'm wondering what are the components of such a system especially for the passenger seatbelt warning light (I guess it has a weight sensor)

It is annoying not to have that warning light , my friends always forget to fasten seatbelts while with me , I guess they do it on purpose to put me in trouble with police ;)

My car is not fitted with seatbelt warning light ! Does anyone know if it can be fitted at local workshops or it is only fitted at factory

and I'm wondering what are the components of such a system especially for the passenger seatbelt warning light (I guess it has a weight sensor)

It is annoying not to have that warning light , my friends always forget to fasten seatbelts while with me , I guess they do it on purpose to put me in trouble with police ;)

I would imagine fitting such a system would be quite involved, especially if you wanted to keep it to factory spec. As far as I'm aware, it is the responsibility of the individual as to whether they belt up or not, so as long as you're wearing your belt, you should not be liable. Your passengers can ignore a warning light in front of you just as easily as they can ignore you if that is what they have a mind to do. You could always try refusing to give them a lift...

I would imagine fitting such a system would be quite involved, especially if you wanted to keep it to factory spec. As far as I'm aware, it is the responsibility of the individual as to whether they belt up or not, so as long as you're wearing your belt, you should not be liable. Your passengers can ignore a warning light in front of you just as easily as they can ignore you if that is what they have a mind to do. You could always try refusing to give them a lift...

I understand that the driver is responsible for the front seat passenger to make sure they wear a seat belt. The driver is not responsible for those in the rear..............I think

I understand that the driver is responsible for the front seat passenger to make sure they wear a seat belt. The driver is not responsible for those in the rear..............I think

Actually in my country the driver is responsible for the front passenger , but recently the police is getting so stern in applying this regulation , so people are not used to seatbelts and they may forget about it

and it is actually the car importers' fault because they used to exclude the warning light from their car orders' specification