Dubmeister Pressed Metal Plates £20 + postage

SCVRS

LATEST UPDATE!!!!

I have spoken to Dubmeister today and they have comfirmed that the discount codes can now be issued!!

Therefore this GB will now be run to the END OF THIS WEEK! Meaning that new people can now jump on the band wagon.

I need to know the following information in order to send it to Dubmeister Sales:

Your name

Registration number

GB Plate or Non GB plate.

PLEASE SEND THE ABOVE TO ME VIA PM

I will then get that information over to Dubmeister on Friday.

Sorry for the delay in this, I am as annoyed as the rest of you, but it looks like progress is being made. Thanks for your patience.

Steve

Just a confirmation

the "GB Plate or Non GB plate" Is that the GB Band on the side?

Yep. I believe so! I am still undecided on mine as yet!

Can we get these at Inters at the discounted rate? ...For those of us going!

Am I too late to get on this? If someone drops out let me know please!!??

You are not too late, drop me the details that I need from the post above and I will send your name in with everyone elses.

For anyone wishing to collect at events or collect in person, you will have to arrange this with Dubmeister Direct. Please note that at this stage we are NOT ordering the plates, merely compiling a list of names and plates required in order for me to send off for the discount codes. It is then down to you to order the plates with Dubmeister and arrange collection/delivery.

I thought pressed metal plates were illegal in this country? I saw some bloke on 'Police Interceptors' get a fine and points for having some.
I saw that too?

The German "D" banded ones that were on a Silver Golf? :yes:

IIRC they were not meeting any kind of standards. I believe dubmeister have gone to considerable lengths to enure that thier pressed metal plates comply with UK laws.

The German "D" banded ones that were on a Silver Golf? :yes:

IIRC they were not meeting any kind of standards. I believe dubmeister have gone to considerable lengths to enure that thier pressed metal plates comply with UK laws.

Oh NO!! Not this again!!! :dull::giggle:

So we have no discount codes? is there a contact for Dubmeister so that I can mention this weekend to try and get a discount from Inters.

• Like 1

So we have no discount codes? is there a contact for Dubmeister so that I can mention this weekend to try and get a discount from Inters.

Codes will be issued once all details are gathered i presume

Codes will be issued once all details are gathered i presume

Yep! That's right. It's up to you about trying to get a discount at inters, but please be aware that if they offer a discount for inters and a code is issued to order online then we will not be able to get the codes for this Group Buy. Only one discount can be offered through Dubmeister at any given time. If you wish to try and get the disount, please make sure that it doesn't conflict with this group buy.

I bought these plates a few months ago and they've been brilliant. No problems so far. My boss's husband is a traffic cop and he's never noticed them. My car also passed an MOT with them on and not a dodgy one either. They picked me up on a clip that was missing that helped secure a brake pipe.

I now have 18 names and details that I need ready to send to Dubmeister tomorrow. We need 20 sets of plates to get the discount so we therefore need a few more. Please get your details across to me ASAP so that I can send them off to Dubmeister by close of play tomorrow.

I now have 18 names and details that I need ready to send to Dubmeister tomorrow. We need 20 sets of plates to get the discount so we therefore need a few more. Please get your details across to me ASAP so that I can send them off to Dubmeister by close of play tomorrow.

Just checking I'm on there?

I won't be ordering on line - i just wanted to get them made up at the show so I can have them for the show lol.