Alternative keyboards for iPhone

No Waiting

Do any of you iPhone veterans know of any alternative keyboard apps?

Having had my iPhone for less than 48hours now, I'm getting frustrated at entering passords that have numbers in - L1keth150ne

Switching between alpha and numeric keypads seems a real drag!

Do any of you iPhone veterans know of any alternative keyboard apps?

Having had my iPhone for less than 48hours now, I'm getting frustrated at entering passords that have numbers in - L1keth150ne

Switching between alpha and numeric keypads seems a real drag!

It's only an extra button press!!!! I have quite a few mixed number/letter passwords and usernames and it's no hassle. They have stayed the same from before i got the iphone and i can enter them faster now with the iphone than i could when i was using the N95 8gb.

But anyway.... I can't think of any alternate keyboard apps out there.

Cheers

Dave.

It's only an extra button press!!!! I have quite a few mixed number/letter passwords and usernames and it's no hassle. They have stayed the same from before i got the iphone and i can enter them faster now with the iphone than i could when i was using the N95 8gb.

But anyway.... I can't think of any alternate keyboard apps out there.

Cheers

Dave.

...if you touch the number button and slide to the number required without taking your finger off the screen it automatically reverts to the alphabetical keyboard... Same with the 'shift' button when typing an upper case character...