Pictures of my Red Vrs.*Roof Rack page 5**

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great with the porsche wheels. Thought about a set of them but I'm not sure about them. Would need coilovers first, I think the eibachs aren't low enough. Really into the Carbon wrapped grille and splitter. Did you manage to wrap each with a single piece? I've never used 3M carbon, if its like normal vinyl then I'd of thought it would be hard not to let it crease.

I really really really really like that. Looks B) Did i mention i like it? lol

Lol thanks, so you like it??

what size adaptors you running?

25mm, we bit wider at the back would do no harm but they came with the wheels so I cant complain..

in a word YUM! did you wrap the grill yourself?

Thanks, yea I did, was handy enough to use..

very nice mate looking pukker emoticon-0105-wink.gif if you get bored with the twists i would be interested with the adaptors emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Thanks, will likely be selling both wheels and adapters mayish next year if your interested in the adapters youl be happy to know youl get a set of wheels along with them:D

looking good, i was offered a set of twists the other day but declined....not sure theyd look as good on my silver vrs emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Never know until you try, didnt think they would look as good as they do but they are growing on me:D Thanks

Looks great with the porsche wheels. Thought about a set of them but I'm not sure about them. Would need coilovers first, I think the eibachs aren't low enough. Really into the Carbon wrapped grille and splitter. Did you manage to wrap each with a single piece? I've never used 3M carbon, if its like normal vinyl then I'd of thought it would be hard not to let it crease.

Yea needs to be quite low to look right I think. I think the back of my car is a we bit high.. I have never used normal vinyl, but the 3M stuff is great, a quick heat up with a hair dryer and it goes soft and will work around any surface.. Their are a few videos on youtube. And no I did it in 5 pieces for handiness, to do it in one piece would have allot of waste, take allot of time, and I didnt want to risk messing it up on my first go.. If I ever re do it I might do it in one piece..

Thanks for all the comments guys:D

yes please mate i would love twists emoticon-0144-nod.gif keep me in mind next may then emoticon-0105-wink.gif

Will do, thats provided i dont become attached to them over winter lol..

Will have to be shiped from N.Ireland, but a I know a guy that travels 2 and from so could get something sorted.. anyway ill likely advertise on here and let you know when im selling..

How much do these wheels go for? They look epic.

Seen them go from 500-700, depends on tires condition etc..

twists look awesome, really nice wheel on the fabia but the front plate... not suited to the car at all when its got a standard euro spec holder.

Awck tbh the pictures do it any favours, it mades the car allot more eye catching. I have changed my mind on it so many times, but I think ill get pressed plates for a we change.

Thanks for the comments:D

nice car...sq front plate looks out of place tho.

Agreed and kind of illegal, as there's a rather obvious spot for a full length plate.

What about trying the original plate mounted directly to the bumper. Maybe blend behind it seamlessly into the rest of the bumper. Or smooth the numberplate mount and colour code it.

Will do, thats provided i dont become attached to them over winter lol..

Will have to be shiped from N.Ireland, but a I know a guy that travels 2 and from so could get something sorted.. anyway ill likely advertise on here and let you know when im selling..

Cool mate thanks can't wait lol

Agreed and kind of illegal, as there's a rather obvious spot for a full length plate.

What about trying the original plate mounted directly to the bumper. Maybe blend behind it seamlessly into the rest of the bumper. Or smooth the numberplate mount and colour code it.

Going to get pressed plates for a while for a we change.. Might look into smoothing the number plate surround off in the future..

• 5 months later...