Radio 2 stand in

MAPGO

Back from the Easter break to find Zoe Ball standing in for Ken Bruce, am I the only one who ends up changing station after a few minutes of listening to her rabbit on about her husband, her kids, her life!

Anita Rani, Fern Britton or or Kirsty Young do a much better job than this younger version of Sarah Kennedy :thumbdown:

Not a fan of Ball or Britton. Dont get me started on Sarah Kennedy

Sarah Kennedy, now she's special !

I actually started listening to local radio until that dreadful waste of oxygen finished her stint at 7:30.

Since she now finishes at 7:00, I can safely listen to the radio from when I wake up safe form her drivel...........

Make matters even worse they have now got clucking Dale Winton on in the afternoon, thank goodness for local radio!!

Rather listern to Dale than Steve Wright, And that's not saying i like Dale Winton :dull: