I have joined the Skoda community!

VixyChick

HI everyone - thought i would do the usual and introduce myself to you all!

Hello - I'm VixyChick - a car loving petrol (now diesel) head from Basingstoke.

After being a car nut for years and having joined every owners club for the car i have had i thought it only right to carry on with the Octy.

I have just sold my absolutely beloved Mitsi Evo 9 FQ300 to make way for the practicality and muuuuuch cheaper running costs of the Octy vRS.... my boyfriend and i are expecting our first baby on July 3rd so we thought we should say a fare fondwell to the Evo beasty and get something more baby orientated!!

So on saturday we bought our 2008 Octy vRS! i love it!! cant believe how much so in fact.. i had never been up to close to one before Saturday and we were both so impressed! Its the PD engine, i did do loooooads of research on PD v CR and decided that a PD would be fine and i shall just have to get used to the engine tone and performance, but no matter what i replaced my Evo with it was always going to be a comprismise.. im just happy that the Octy ticks so many other boxes..

We take delivery of it on the Saturay 24th and i cant wait.. BIG thanks to Louis and Mike at Motorline Skoda in Canterbury for their help and great service!!

See you on the 24th for happy Octy vRS delivery day woo hooooo!!!

Welcome to Briskoda. emoticon-0100-smile.gif That's quite a change going from an Evo to an Octavia vRS! The latter should be more practical and cheaper to run.

thanks for the welcomes! it sure is gonna be a massive shock going from the Evo 9 to the vRS - but was a small sacrifice to make for the soon to be bundle of joy in july!!!

hahah @ Rob! am i cute? well i guess my boyfriend thinks so ;o)

thanks for the welcomes! it sure is gonna be a massive shock going from the Evo 9 to the vRS - but was a small sacrifice to make for the soon to be bundle of joy in july!!!

hahah @ Rob! am i cute? well i guess my boyfriend thinks so ;o)

Briskoda Rule really - Pictures or GTFO! ;)

On another note - I hope you enjoy the vRS and the forum! Keep us up to date with how you get on with car + baby!

All the best,

Rob.

hahaha! same as every car forum then hey pictues of the ladies a requirement lol. ;o)

im sure the Briskoda forum and Skoda ownership is gonna be fab - it's marking a whole new chapter in my life and am very excited about it!

im still so impressed with the Octy - really looking forward to taking delivery of it on the 24th! :)